Skip to main content

update

Life has been pretty fab since summer started.
Smokin' weed, growing weed (one li'l plant, it's so cute)
Hanging with my lover and my ladies in the sunshine.



My parents bought a house down the block and moved my grandparents there
It's a pretty nice house, with an unfinished basement where me and Scott set up a jam space
I walk my two dogs as well as my grandparents dogs at the nearby park every day
And it has become habit to have a go at my one hooter when I'm out in the trees.
It's quite enjoyable, walking and playing with the dogs
wandering stoned through the sunshine
But I wonder if my grandparents can tell
when I come to drop off their old border collie
that a change has overcome me since we last met.
Do grandparents have extrasensory perceptions?
Who knows
I think I can fake normalcy to a decent degree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Nothings

You know me too well. you break these daily boundaries these walls i tried not to build you pave the way for happiness in other conciousnesess. I had a dream last night. It was beautiful. And all because of you

mother

i don't know what it is but i cant stand you anymore. maybe because I've been with you for 6 weeks straight. then i got two weeks of freedom, glorious freedom, and it's hard to come back to living in this house, with you, with whom i now associate all the wonderful memories of arguments that you could never bare to lose, the days spent waiting at each corner for you as you lagged behind inconsiderately taking pictures. my friend told me last night, in alcohol fuelled praise, that you were real. that she had incredible respect for you. and i just couldn't agree. you're real only in the sense that you let us know exactly what is on your mind without bothering if it upsets us. but you don't take the time to listen to me, to consider my opinions, because everything anyone else thinks is completely illogical and a waste of time. you can't grasp that you're views aren't one size fits all. they don't work for everyone; especially not me. You can't...

I wish I could

I'm a moon person too. But I'm too caught up in my petty securities and routines to wander the streets at night