Skip to main content

our yew fur reel

just a heads up, i'll be posting old texts that my ex sent me.
i need them off my phone.
and some of them are eerie. you'll understand when i post them
but only if you know him and his living situation right now.
so dont think i'm weird. i cant throw things away.
so..transferring them here.
man i'm lame.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hahaha no you're not
and I love you and you're comment,
old men who push religion and contradict themselves with their own presentation are lame =)

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Nothings

You know me too well. you break these daily boundaries these walls i tried not to build you pave the way for happiness in other conciousnesess. I had a dream last night. It was beautiful. And all because of you

mother

i don't know what it is but i cant stand you anymore. maybe because I've been with you for 6 weeks straight. then i got two weeks of freedom, glorious freedom, and it's hard to come back to living in this house, with you, with whom i now associate all the wonderful memories of arguments that you could never bare to lose, the days spent waiting at each corner for you as you lagged behind inconsiderately taking pictures. my friend told me last night, in alcohol fuelled praise, that you were real. that she had incredible respect for you. and i just couldn't agree. you're real only in the sense that you let us know exactly what is on your mind without bothering if it upsets us. but you don't take the time to listen to me, to consider my opinions, because everything anyone else thinks is completely illogical and a waste of time. you can't grasp that you're views aren't one size fits all. they don't work for everyone; especially not me. You can't...

I wish I could

I'm a moon person too. But I'm too caught up in my petty securities and routines to wander the streets at night