Skip to main content

RG gettogether

"I pump, you slap!"- Krista attempts to make a snappy comeback to Gen's insane demands while pumping up an air mattress. To our dismay, it didn't make the air mattress inflate faster.
"Spray Me!"- Bug spray. Personally skeeters aren't my friend. honestly, this isn't even that funny. What were we smoking when I wrote this down?
"I tried penis!"- Dre, Wow. This is an out of context moment. However, It's hilarious, and for all those who dont know.. cannibalism never tasted so good. ;)
"I'll give you half my boobs!"- Megan finds herself being very charitable towards Gen, regarding bust size. With any luck, we'll balance out to be a B. hooray for charity!
"I've got the skillz to pay the billz"- Yes, Krista, I figured you put zeds at the end of both those. And of course, it was all in Krista's magnificent ability to pump it.. Ow Ow.
"They make you work for your candy!"- Gen apparently doesn't suck as well as everyone else. The pixie stick just didn't want to give her any sugar.
"he was my 3rd longest boyfriend"- Gen was talking about time, but as soon as she said it, realized something else crawled into her mind. Whoops. ((i said 'was' but i meant 'is'))
"I wear the glasses in this relationship"- I know Megan said it, but I wasn't really listening, all I know is that glasses became the main source of interest. More of a 'pant optional' relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Nothings

You know me too well. you break these daily boundaries these walls i tried not to build you pave the way for happiness in other conciousnesess. I had a dream last night. It was beautiful. And all because of you

mother

i don't know what it is but i cant stand you anymore. maybe because I've been with you for 6 weeks straight. then i got two weeks of freedom, glorious freedom, and it's hard to come back to living in this house, with you, with whom i now associate all the wonderful memories of arguments that you could never bare to lose, the days spent waiting at each corner for you as you lagged behind inconsiderately taking pictures. my friend told me last night, in alcohol fuelled praise, that you were real. that she had incredible respect for you. and i just couldn't agree. you're real only in the sense that you let us know exactly what is on your mind without bothering if it upsets us. but you don't take the time to listen to me, to consider my opinions, because everything anyone else thinks is completely illogical and a waste of time. you can't grasp that you're views aren't one size fits all. they don't work for everyone; especially not me. You can't...

I wish I could

I'm a moon person too. But I'm too caught up in my petty securities and routines to wander the streets at night