Skip to main content

11:11

its that time again. i find myself wishing for the oddest things. no more "i wish i'll be able to go hereor there", or "i wish i'll have fun doing this or that". its too mundane. no, now its more abstract. i cant find myself asking for him to call, or not to call, because i dont know what i want. i wish for the strength to do what is needed, i wish for this to be the right decision, i wish for myself to be ok with the outcome, whatever it is. they are silly wishes, leaving the end result wide open, making myself feel better about myself. oh i find myself hilarious sometimes. like i am so weak, yet i suprise everyone with my strength. who knows, maybe wishing on 11:11 is the key to my success. how funny that would be. and if it was, i've just jynxed myself, thats for sure.
:) cheers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi

My name is Bing and I am an 1111 Lightworker. If you would like more information about 11:11 you can obtain it at

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=4

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345

http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper77.html

I am also including some links to inspirational videos that I hope you will enjoy and share with others.

http://www.hasanyonetoldyou.com/

http://www.youarethelightmovie.com/

http://www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com/

http://www.dashpoemmovie.com/

I am also including a link to some very good meditation and stress relief music.

http://www.liquidmindmusic.com/video/index.html

I hope that you will find this information useful to you and those you help on a daily basis.

Throw some love into the wind
Namaste
Bing
pihzaz said…
Wishes do come true, but it's us that makes them come true. Our strengths and our weaknesses that we overcome.

And you my dear friend, your wishes will come true. Because i know you, and it will happen. You deserve it

Popular posts from this blog

Sweet Nothings

You know me too well. you break these daily boundaries these walls i tried not to build you pave the way for happiness in other conciousnesess. I had a dream last night. It was beautiful. And all because of you

mother

i don't know what it is but i cant stand you anymore. maybe because I've been with you for 6 weeks straight. then i got two weeks of freedom, glorious freedom, and it's hard to come back to living in this house, with you, with whom i now associate all the wonderful memories of arguments that you could never bare to lose, the days spent waiting at each corner for you as you lagged behind inconsiderately taking pictures. my friend told me last night, in alcohol fuelled praise, that you were real. that she had incredible respect for you. and i just couldn't agree. you're real only in the sense that you let us know exactly what is on your mind without bothering if it upsets us. but you don't take the time to listen to me, to consider my opinions, because everything anyone else thinks is completely illogical and a waste of time. you can't grasp that you're views aren't one size fits all. they don't work for everyone; especially not me. You can't...

Here's a secret for you;

I have always been fascinated with the human body, but more so the female body. I think of it as beautiful and artistic. Ever since I was young I'd been subjected to the naked female form. Swimming pool showers and older women walking nude. Being taboo, my friends would all be so scarred and afraid to look. But I'd been subjected to it at a young age, and grew accustomed. Being around women who weren't ashamed to be exposed opened my eyes, and gave me an appreciation for this work of art hung in flesh. And so I find that drawings and paitings of naked women are just so beautiful. I can't explain it more than that. There's nothing much more beautiful than a women who isn't afraid or ashamed of her body. [from rue des images ]