Skip to main content

Happy friday the 13th.

Down down down, here we go again. Spinning down the vile pit of despair. Pathetic and lowly and despicable. That weakness has got a strong grasp, fingers tight on my collar, gathering the fabric and wrenching me forward. An irresistable despair, I dig my pit further. Broken cardboard hearts, torn from the sheet of the morning and spoiled in life's darkly decay. That silly seed of emotion turned into a creeping vine, I am consumed. The purpley clouds on the horizon breaking over the clear blueness of early morning skies. My body's out of tune with that song I once had sung. Unstrung and useless, I sit, stewing, stubborn and weak.

Comments

Sr. Arquiteto said…
we're so fragil, pathetic.Makes me scared just to think about it.Our lives, a thin line...one whisper and it all desapear in despair and pain, it's all that have left humn?
i read your words.yestearday, today...i guess that'll keep reading it tomorrow.
words like hammer is that of yours.Keeps smashing my brain.
Do we have will enough to make diference? i mean...forget it, i don't have this gift of yours.
Take care.