Skip to main content

stoney-eyed


That fear that reality will consume you, change you inalterably, into a monster. You feel that guise of preferable visions slipping, your hands tied, nothing to hide you from that inexplicable horror. You're afraid of your capacity to hurt, the animal you'd become. You made me feel cold with anxiety, but i was not afraid. curiosity. do you know what's out there? that painful reality? Could it really be that bad? My perception is different from yours. I am not afraid. I may be stupid, I may be blissfully unaware. But no, I am not. I will always be unaware of everything out there. But I wont turn my back on the possibilities. How does reality impact each of us differently? There is no collective reality, besides what is purely physical. That is all i see and it calms my mind. Who knows what will be, what could, what has? Recycled emotions. The way you feel now, other people have felt it too. You're not alone. I'm rooted in my reality and i haven't perceived yours, save for the odd insight. I've glimpsed so many realities but yours is the one I've come to admire and love. It scares me, but though we're afraid of the unknown we are drawn to it. We need to capture, catalog and explain it all away. We give everything we feel titles to know other people have been here before. Our depressions, our mental diseases are nothing new, nothing special in the grand scheme of things, but to us it's everything.

You're so unlike anyone I've ever met before. I don't know how I understand you the way I do. I could understand anything, but it would be understood in terms of my own way, in relation to my reality. Maybe i don't get it. But there's no way to prove it. You can't prove anything. Take it out on faith that your words wont be in vain. Don't back down. There's no easy way out. You have an aura of strength about you, You have been faced with so much. But you have this inexplicable understanding of everything, this elloquence, as if you've come to terms with it.

maybe you can only love what you know. but because you figure you can't really know anything, you have trouble loving it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

teardas

this is the reason i broke up with him in the first place. because it was so much stress and it just seemed hopeless. i know that's a harsh word but its true. he's got so much on his plate and i dont want any more on mine. i have my own set of worries i need to take care of. but i cant just turn him away. the way he opened up to me...it litteraly moved me to tears. i feel his dispair, his depression. he has nothing. but i dont want him to have no one too. at the moment i feel thats all i can do; give him the comfort of knowing that i'm here for him, that he has me. contrairy to his beleifs he hasnt lost me. if he really had, i wouldnt have seen him yestrerday, or tuesday, or any times before that. we wouldnt have acted or talked the way we did if he'd truley lost me. his words stung because i felt his pain through them. his feelings soaking the words and turning them a different colour. i never told him to get the fuck out of my life, but it hurt to know thats how he fe

neighborhood nights

I feel like somewhere along my life there was a shift. Suddenly nothing was for fun any more, it was all necessary. Suddenly I'm bothering with what others think, afraid to link any connotations I deem negative to my being. Why do I care what people I've never met, who'll forget they ever saw me, think of me; this obscure stranger in their peripherals. It's a warped sense of mind and place, seeing the space around me in my mind's made up ways. So I stray away from everyone, isolating myself unwittingly, turning them against me. Self fulfilling prophecies, I succeed in creating this reality. I need to break free from my mind's mentalities, with which negativity has propelled me. So I've started a new sport. I call it neighborhood night dancing. Donning headphones and heading out alone to the empty streets as the city sleeps, and moving to the beat. Letting it compel me towards a freedom long gone missing. Letting go is an art. Complete release is a tough

I wish I could

I'm a moon person too. But I'm too caught up in my petty securities and routines to wander the streets at night