Skip to main content

cheese and chocolate.


so here's the dealio...i've decided that if i get back with brent things need to change. i dont know if i'll be able to do it, but i really want to stop lying. like even if it's the little things, but i just hate how lying grows and grows.

urg my brain hurts though. i've had one long day. me and petra kinda planned for me to meet with brent, and i was ok with it, though i wasnt supposed to. i only did it was because in two weeks, his phone would be out of money, and i wouldnt be able to contact him even if i wanted. and if anyone knows me they know i need to be in the loop. i need to know what's going on, i need to know all i can because i hate guessing or wondering. but i told him that "if he loved me he'll wait for me" and he said he would because...he loves me? i was talking with petra and she told me i had become so mature throughout this whole relationship, and i think i see that now. he told me he was going to bc because "there is nothing for me here, my family hates me, the only reason i'm staying is because of you and emma." and yesterday i found out that emma is a bitch, something i've always suspected. she's in bc having a grand old time, doing things she's way too young for, because she's "misunderstood and rebelious." she's just looking for attention and trying to fit in any way she can, and personaly, she's doing a terrible job, but to each his own. i cant tell her off for that, thats not my business. what my business is is when she tells brent all she's doing and he's like...ok? and she tell him she doesnt really care about him when he tried to tell her what was up in his life. and i really hope that he finally sees that i am so much better than her. i told him strait up "thats the difference between us" and he's like "i know" so i couldnt resist. "you should have realized that before. i dont know why it took this to open your eyes" i appologise, but its fun making him squirm like this. i want him to sweat, realize that he fucked up and he's got some serious things to fix if he ever wants me back. and i feel bad because i know he'll do all i ask. he told me he was gonna come here and buy me chocolate, and i told him no, one because i dont want him spending his money, and two cuz i'm not allowed to see him, and i dont wanna lie anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

teardas

this is the reason i broke up with him in the first place. because it was so much stress and it just seemed hopeless. i know that's a harsh word but its true. he's got so much on his plate and i dont want any more on mine. i have my own set of worries i need to take care of. but i cant just turn him away. the way he opened up to me...it litteraly moved me to tears. i feel his dispair, his depression. he has nothing. but i dont want him to have no one too. at the moment i feel thats all i can do; give him the comfort of knowing that i'm here for him, that he has me. contrairy to his beleifs he hasnt lost me. if he really had, i wouldnt have seen him yestrerday, or tuesday, or any times before that. we wouldnt have acted or talked the way we did if he'd truley lost me. his words stung because i felt his pain through them. his feelings soaking the words and turning them a different colour. i never told him to get the fuck out of my life, but it hurt to know thats how he fe

I wish I could

I'm a moon person too. But I'm too caught up in my petty securities and routines to wander the streets at night

neighborhood nights

I feel like somewhere along my life there was a shift. Suddenly nothing was for fun any more, it was all necessary. Suddenly I'm bothering with what others think, afraid to link any connotations I deem negative to my being. Why do I care what people I've never met, who'll forget they ever saw me, think of me; this obscure stranger in their peripherals. It's a warped sense of mind and place, seeing the space around me in my mind's made up ways. So I stray away from everyone, isolating myself unwittingly, turning them against me. Self fulfilling prophecies, I succeed in creating this reality. I need to break free from my mind's mentalities, with which negativity has propelled me. So I've started a new sport. I call it neighborhood night dancing. Donning headphones and heading out alone to the empty streets as the city sleeps, and moving to the beat. Letting it compel me towards a freedom long gone missing. Letting go is an art. Complete release is a tough