Skip to main content

relations

This relates to me
Baby you'll come knocking on my front door Same old line you used to use before I said ya... well... what am I supposed to do? I didnt know what I was getting into. So youve had a little trouble in town. Now youre keeping some demons down. Stop draggin my heart around. Its hard to think about what youve wanted, Its hard to think about what youve lost. This doesnt have to be the big get even, This doesnt have to be anything at all

when everything is said and done, you cant go pleasing everyone, so screw it.

imagine brent is saying this to emma. this is how i feel.
She says her love for me could never die, But thatd change if she ever found out about you and i. Oh - but her love is cold. It wouldnt hurt her if she didnt know, cause...When it gets too much I need to feel your touch Im gonna run to you Im gonna run to you Cause when the feelins right Im gonna run all night Im gonna run to youS hes got a heart of gold shed never let me down But youre the one that always turns me on You keep me comin round I know her love is true But its so damn easy makin love to you, I got my mind made up I need to feel your touch. Im gonna run to youYa - Im gonna run to you Cause when the feelins right Im gonna stay all night. Im gonna run to you

this relates to brent.
Like a workin boy, out of luckFallin through the cracksNight rolled in, I turned back homeA hard wind at my backIm out in the cold Body and soul Th eres nowhere to go. Im out in the cold. Well I woke up, My brain was stunned, I could come around,I reached out to grab my keys Tumbled to the ground. I thought of you, Starry eyed I wondered where we stand. Did I just fall from your arms Down into your hands?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mother

i don't know what it is but i cant stand you anymore. maybe because I've been with you for 6 weeks straight. then i got two weeks of freedom, glorious freedom, and it's hard to come back to living in this house, with you, with whom i now associate all the wonderful memories of arguments that you could never bare to lose, the days spent waiting at each corner for you as you lagged behind inconsiderately taking pictures. my friend told me last night, in alcohol fuelled praise, that you were real. that she had incredible respect for you. and i just couldn't agree. you're real only in the sense that you let us know exactly what is on your mind without bothering if it upsets us. but you don't take the time to listen to me, to consider my opinions, because everything anyone else thinks is completely illogical and a waste of time. you can't grasp that you're views aren't one size fits all. they don't work for everyone; especially not me. You can't...

Sweet Nothings

You know me too well. you break these daily boundaries these walls i tried not to build you pave the way for happiness in other conciousnesess. I had a dream last night. It was beautiful. And all because of you

neighborhood nights

I feel like somewhere along my life there was a shift. Suddenly nothing was for fun any more, it was all necessary. Suddenly I'm bothering with what others think, afraid to link any connotations I deem negative to my being. Why do I care what people I've never met, who'll forget they ever saw me, think of me; this obscure stranger in their peripherals. It's a warped sense of mind and place, seeing the space around me in my mind's made up ways. So I stray away from everyone, isolating myself unwittingly, turning them against me. Self fulfilling prophecies, I succeed in creating this reality. I need to break free from my mind's mentalities, with which negativity has propelled me. So I've started a new sport. I call it neighborhood night dancing. Donning headphones and heading out alone to the empty streets as the city sleeps, and moving to the beat. Letting it compel me towards a freedom long gone missing. Letting go is an art. Complete release is a tough ...