Skip to main content

i think i like you.


It's like some messed up deja vu. it makes me sick when i realize how similar it was when it happened to me. he sent it through i text message as well, telling me he liked me alot. i was freaked out, saying how the hell could he know that after one evening, barely talking to eachother? i thought him desperate and confused, but i went for it anyway. because heck, i was desperate too. (i know that sounds like an insult, and maybe it is, but i didnt mean it that way when i first wrote it.) the second date, he told me he loved me. i stopped him, and told him that we'd seen eachother three times. you cant possibly love me. you're just throwing that statement around like its nothing. he told me he loved me again. whatever. maybe he did mean it, i just couldnt possibly fathom how he could have. he kept pushing me and i surrendered, for reasons that i dont understand to this day. maybe i just wanted that relationship to work so bad, i was leaniant with certain things. i shoudlnt have, because i even started to scare myself. this wasnt like me. but i kept on because i though it was worth it. that we were meant to be and all this fairy tall crap. i look back and i twinge with discomfort when i realize how idiotic i must have sounded. love made me too blind to see. and part of me-a very large part-doesnt regret my decision. its just another one of the countless life experiences out there. saying those words again put a hint of sadness in my thoughts. it feels weird putting such a non-emotional explanation to it, when it was anything but. yet this is the way i feel i must cope with my decision. which brings me back to the beggining of my rant. in light of recent events that should have made me even more upset, i acctualy feel more confident then ever. i felt guilty before, thinking that because i was this "amazing thing" in his life, that he would have troubles getting over me. but its quite obvious that he will fall inlove with anyone that shows him the slightest bit of humanity. i wish him good luck with that, and though this does make me feel substantially better, i kind of wish i was harder to get over. i wish he was grieving and all depressed, but i guess thats too much to ask. dayum.

Comments

pihzaz said…
he will fall in love with anyone that shows him the slightest bit of humanity


you said it well, and dude i love you. i dont know how that can help but i do. Your not an idiot, your the smartest person i know, and im glad you dont regret because if you remember in the moment thats IS what you wanted no matter how much your friends told you he was bad no matter how much they disagreed. you found a part of yourself that you would have never found

Popular posts from this blog

teardas

this is the reason i broke up with him in the first place. because it was so much stress and it just seemed hopeless. i know that's a harsh word but its true. he's got so much on his plate and i dont want any more on mine. i have my own set of worries i need to take care of. but i cant just turn him away. the way he opened up to me...it litteraly moved me to tears. i feel his dispair, his depression. he has nothing. but i dont want him to have no one too. at the moment i feel thats all i can do; give him the comfort of knowing that i'm here for him, that he has me. contrairy to his beleifs he hasnt lost me. if he really had, i wouldnt have seen him yestrerday, or tuesday, or any times before that. we wouldnt have acted or talked the way we did if he'd truley lost me. his words stung because i felt his pain through them. his feelings soaking the words and turning them a different colour. i never told him to get the fuck out of my life, but it hurt to know thats how he fe

Sweet Nothings

You know me too well. you break these daily boundaries these walls i tried not to build you pave the way for happiness in other conciousnesess. I had a dream last night. It was beautiful. And all because of you

neighborhood nights

I feel like somewhere along my life there was a shift. Suddenly nothing was for fun any more, it was all necessary. Suddenly I'm bothering with what others think, afraid to link any connotations I deem negative to my being. Why do I care what people I've never met, who'll forget they ever saw me, think of me; this obscure stranger in their peripherals. It's a warped sense of mind and place, seeing the space around me in my mind's made up ways. So I stray away from everyone, isolating myself unwittingly, turning them against me. Self fulfilling prophecies, I succeed in creating this reality. I need to break free from my mind's mentalities, with which negativity has propelled me. So I've started a new sport. I call it neighborhood night dancing. Donning headphones and heading out alone to the empty streets as the city sleeps, and moving to the beat. Letting it compel me towards a freedom long gone missing. Letting go is an art. Complete release is a tough