Skip to main content

im lame today

i'm not sure why all this happens. i took time out from feeling low today. i felt...stunned, taken aback at the things that had happened as of late. it all seemed so surreal. it reminded me of a line from across the universe "who you are defines what you do" i believed max's words to be true, but his father's had more of an impact on me. "what you do defines who you are" how you react to situations sets you up for your mindset all through life. if you get into the habbit of being weak and indulgent, it will determine your personality. and with these words i find...comfort. though i have been thrown into this completely unwelcome heartbreaking ordeal and i want nothing more than to pretend it didnt happen, i feel that however i deal with this will define me as a person. apparently i've managed well so far. i have been told that i have wisdom beyond my years. everyone says i am strong. and though i dont normaly regard myself in such light, it is welcome. everyone wants to be told they're greater than the majority. and though i dont necessarily see myself as greater, i see myself as different. its hard to deffine, but i feel myself to think slightly different than the people around me. i worry too much, i think too much. i am never satisfied with going through life blindly. and now in my given circumstances i have acted differently yet again. an aquaintance, an adviser of sorts told me that she honestly believed that, given my age, i wouldhave given in to the loneliness, that it would have been too much to handle. and she was amazed at my strength and my maturity. part of me despised it, me being so "wise" that it hurt. i left the one i loved because it wasnt good for me. usualy i didnt care about that, but it had become too much for me. and in thinking back, i can see how everyone was amazed i did it. personaly i think myself a fool, but its too late now. and though it hurts now, time will heal this wound, and this act of defiance, though having weakened me now, will make me stronger in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

teardas

this is the reason i broke up with him in the first place. because it was so much stress and it just seemed hopeless. i know that's a harsh word but its true. he's got so much on his plate and i dont want any more on mine. i have my own set of worries i need to take care of. but i cant just turn him away. the way he opened up to me...it litteraly moved me to tears. i feel his dispair, his depression. he has nothing. but i dont want him to have no one too. at the moment i feel thats all i can do; give him the comfort of knowing that i'm here for him, that he has me. contrairy to his beleifs he hasnt lost me. if he really had, i wouldnt have seen him yestrerday, or tuesday, or any times before that. we wouldnt have acted or talked the way we did if he'd truley lost me. his words stung because i felt his pain through them. his feelings soaking the words and turning them a different colour. i never told him to get the fuck out of my life, but it hurt to know thats how he fe

Sweet Nothings

You know me too well. you break these daily boundaries these walls i tried not to build you pave the way for happiness in other conciousnesess. I had a dream last night. It was beautiful. And all because of you

neighborhood nights

I feel like somewhere along my life there was a shift. Suddenly nothing was for fun any more, it was all necessary. Suddenly I'm bothering with what others think, afraid to link any connotations I deem negative to my being. Why do I care what people I've never met, who'll forget they ever saw me, think of me; this obscure stranger in their peripherals. It's a warped sense of mind and place, seeing the space around me in my mind's made up ways. So I stray away from everyone, isolating myself unwittingly, turning them against me. Self fulfilling prophecies, I succeed in creating this reality. I need to break free from my mind's mentalities, with which negativity has propelled me. So I've started a new sport. I call it neighborhood night dancing. Donning headphones and heading out alone to the empty streets as the city sleeps, and moving to the beat. Letting it compel me towards a freedom long gone missing. Letting go is an art. Complete release is a tough