Skip to main content

my brain hurts..

i am shedding my skins of yesterday. i need to rid myself of the internal suffering that clings to my soul. i must forget my past pleasures and pains and start anew. old lies have come undone, i see the uneasiness in their eyes and it burns me. i am starting over. clean slate, square one. i have left this car, and i step into another. i feel hands grabbing me, trying to pull me back. my two selves clash and i am torn. torn between yesterday and tomorrow, what was and what will be. these chains of love and chains of fear have held me too long. i feel their burden on my aching back and i will myself to let go. as the metal slips between my fingers i feel a new fervor. i hold nothing to him. no moth to a flame. and it hurts. this new freedom. have i misused, or used correctly? my head is reeling and i know i have not been myself for the past three days. i have run from my past, from my present. i have tried to conceal the pain and i fear it has worked. but it has brought on a new variation. of unsureness, of constant questionings. that was one thing i did not have in my past. i knew i needn't fear. and remeberances of it bring me back in a rush of memory. snippits fill my mind and it brings me to my knees. i know i cannot return there. i cannot tempt myself with it. and oh the irony. i had wanted to hold on, but he did not. he wanted all or nothin and was given the later. now here i am, wanting nothing at all, only to be given a taste of my own. calling back to me, not giving up. but i have gone. i have cried enough tears but with his voice he calls more up to the surface. but i must be strong. strength. what a curious thing. i do not pretend to understand it. they all tell me i have it. and now i see their truths. i do not know what calls me on to do what i do, what reasonings i have. all i know is i believe that i have a validity to my actions. i see a bigger picture, perhaps? i have stopped kidding myself. i have come to grips with the situation. i realized that i was blind. i tried so hard to make this work because i wanted it to. i was so caught up i did not see the bigger picture. somethings are better left. life moves on, and so must i. i want to remember this as it was at the best of times. i want a clean cut, i do not want to rid myself of this only to be dragged through it again and again. i know it hurts. my heart breaks for you. but although i know this is one of the most unfair events as of yet, i believe that your luck will change. even the losers get lucky sometimes. remember us as we were, know we had something special. accept it, come to terms with what is happening. and if you feel yourself strong enough, maybe, down the road, we can still be friends, as gay and overused as that phrase is. you are a special person. it would be a pitty to lose you completely. but i fear that if i see you too soon i will come to question my decisions though i know they are right. i will want the instant relief, and it will hurt me. please accept my decisions and if you feel you cant, then there cant be anything between us. i'm sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

teardas

this is the reason i broke up with him in the first place. because it was so much stress and it just seemed hopeless. i know that's a harsh word but its true. he's got so much on his plate and i dont want any more on mine. i have my own set of worries i need to take care of. but i cant just turn him away. the way he opened up to me...it litteraly moved me to tears. i feel his dispair, his depression. he has nothing. but i dont want him to have no one too. at the moment i feel thats all i can do; give him the comfort of knowing that i'm here for him, that he has me. contrairy to his beleifs he hasnt lost me. if he really had, i wouldnt have seen him yestrerday, or tuesday, or any times before that. we wouldnt have acted or talked the way we did if he'd truley lost me. his words stung because i felt his pain through them. his feelings soaking the words and turning them a different colour. i never told him to get the fuck out of my life, but it hurt to know thats how he fe

Sweet Nothings

You know me too well. you break these daily boundaries these walls i tried not to build you pave the way for happiness in other conciousnesess. I had a dream last night. It was beautiful. And all because of you

neighborhood nights

I feel like somewhere along my life there was a shift. Suddenly nothing was for fun any more, it was all necessary. Suddenly I'm bothering with what others think, afraid to link any connotations I deem negative to my being. Why do I care what people I've never met, who'll forget they ever saw me, think of me; this obscure stranger in their peripherals. It's a warped sense of mind and place, seeing the space around me in my mind's made up ways. So I stray away from everyone, isolating myself unwittingly, turning them against me. Self fulfilling prophecies, I succeed in creating this reality. I need to break free from my mind's mentalities, with which negativity has propelled me. So I've started a new sport. I call it neighborhood night dancing. Donning headphones and heading out alone to the empty streets as the city sleeps, and moving to the beat. Letting it compel me towards a freedom long gone missing. Letting go is an art. Complete release is a tough